What is it?
A simple tool to work with Office Communicator 2007 R2 that enables custom statuses, as well as a couple of other hidden options.
- Allows for up to 4 additional status messages, with Available, Busy or Do Not Disturb icons
- Enables Appear Offline option
- Turns on the ability to archive instant messages in Outlook’s “Converstion History” folder
- Doesn’t require an internet connection to work!
- NEW: Works even with UAC switched on!
- NEW: Portable edition released
What does it look like?
Where can I get it?
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD (374.91 kB) (12102 downloads so far)
Without Installer: (Portable Edition)
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD (17.22 kB) (6690 downloads so far)
Just run the installer and the program will be installed in the Start Menu (and Desktop if you want it there!).
A note on compatibility: It should run on Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7. It runs on both 32-bit and 64-bit systems. It’s been tested by me on Windows XP Professional and Windows 7 Ultimate (64bit). Many other people have noted success in the comments. The problems regarding Windows Vista and 7 about Administrator access have been addressed.